May 30, 2006

Linux for everyone

ooh installing Linux wasnt as tough as I tought

without any prior knowledge of linux of any kind. I installed Redhat 9.0 2 times,
I had to install 2 times because in first installation I forgot root password.

and once Ubuntu (pronounced as oo-buntu) and thats still running.


I like Linux because its free, its free and its free lol

oooh I meant that I can freely learn OS (operating system) on it.
I have started programming in c++ under linux (its bit tough :/).

at first I was hardly able to cout<<"hello world!"; I couldnt understand the difference between
#include
and
#include

still I have to say that Linux is not as user friendly as windows is.
I installed and configured all windows without any manuall, but not in case of linux :|

but what makes Linux special is its sprit.

No comments: