January 03, 2006

WINTERS

:( Right now im sitting in college lab and I cant write in urdu here.


anyways...............


climate here in lahore .......I just cant describe it ...... very very misty , it's raining here since yesterday . our lahore is now just like nathiaGali/muree(muree as it used to be once).



What is the most difficult thing to do in winter?


to me is waking up and getting out of you blanket.

I didn't want to wakeup today morning but I had to :(

but our teacher couldnt come today so I'm sitting here soing nothing!

just want to ENJOY this climate as much as I can.

~~I dnt have any thing else to do on net :((
Thats why I'm thinking to go out and have chill.

~~<@Enjoy

2 comments:

Asma said...

Assalam oalaykum w.w.!

So the fog of lahore subsided after rains or not???

Any how, happy new year and enjoy!

Lahore like murreee ... hmmm think again :)

wassalam

Saqib Saud said...

Walikum Asalam

still place where trees are abundant fog prevails

not any where near where humans are..


This year muree was not much cool as it once used be.

Nathiagali has climate like once muree had.


and we here in Lahore have climate like nathiagali (as it had in jul-aug).


anyways I'm enjpying every bit of it :))