January 23, 2006

So, Whats up?


So, Whats up?
who wants VISTA? no not me
The greatest news I have to share is that now MAC OS X (10.4 tiger) is now capable of operating X86 architecture (yeah INTEL).
After a deal with Intel corp. now macintosh pc's have intel processor and now our PC's can also use MAC operating system.
But I was bit worried about my AMD based system (AMD Athlon 64 3000+) but thanks GOD that AMD processors are also based on X86 architecture .
Now who wants VISTA? most of the features which vista is going to have , MAC OS already has. ref:Vista vs OS X

meanwhile i was trying to fullfil my fantasies by making my XP look like OS X.but I was just f... when I installed WindowsBlinds to do so.WindowsBlinds corrupted my system registry and further it was not going to get uninstalled.
But thanks to system restore utility I revcoverd successfuly. also Thanks to WB that now i'm unable to write in Urdu (my system is not switching to Urdu).


for 15-20 days i wont have net access at home [:( ]
I have large amount of Pic's to share [:((]

Pics of..
  • Atif Aslam Concert
  • Shalamar bagh
  • Mughal pura de bara dari
  • Eid
  • mausoleum of ...(dnt remember)

No comments: