September 29, 2005

Call for Duty

I have been called at my University for Interview for the job of Lab technical assistant.
This time I’m not much hopeful but I’m sure some day I’ll be working at my university.

During QA session im thinking to say “Sir, please don’t waste my time and your time also, Give me this Job or else… Im going ,I have lecture to attend. bye

Check the mail they sent to me :/



AoA

In response to ur application for LAB TA, We are conducting ur Interviews
on Wednesday 28th Sep 2005 and Thursday 28th Sep 2005.

Kindly contact UCP Server Room adjacent to Main Computer Lab on the
mentioned day.

The Timings for interviews are:
3:00 to 5:00

Dont forget to bring ur documents with..

Kind Regards!



Just now I have recieved another mail from my Uni, I have another interview at the same time :( for IEEE membership and 2 Quiz also the same time :((

3 to 7 seems to be a tough time :((

Dear Students,

Plz find attach the Interview Schedule for IEEE Membership. Students who fail to show up in the designated slots would not be entertained later on. Take care,

Aamir Islam

Faculty Advisor,

IEEE Student Chapter




Update:
  • Interview was just fine, I was the first to be there.There were only 12,15 applicants.I have to wait for the result.
  • Could not meet teacher for interview of IEEE, I had class from 3 pm to 6:15 and the Interview time was 3 to 7, after my class i went for interview but the teacher who was supposed to take my interview was gone :(
  • I had 2 Quiz of "Digital Logic and Computer Architecture" and "Probability and Statistics". I had very bad DLCA quiz, quiz was very very easy but very tricky. Out of 80 students (of 2 sections) no one was able to solve it. :((
    • Prob&Stat quiz was excellent

3 comments:

Shuaib said...

مبارک ہو جناب

Asma said...

Best wishes and prayers for the job.

And yeah for ur semester too :)

gh said...

good luck for job man!