August 21, 2005

My intro. to WiseSabre


I searched the dictionary and what i derived was wise-saber at first. Saber is my inspiration for Hazarat khalid bin Walid and also for Saber, a fighter plane which was flown in WW2. MM Alam also had flown saber planes. Later i changed it to wisesabre .Because once i went to get internet connection centre,to get connection with id WiseSabre. The man there said to Ok! Mr. Saqib your id is wise-saber (صابر).I said what? , then I realized that it’s also a common name in Pakistan. I then searched again dictionary and I found that in old dictionary saber is Sabre. So I changed it to WiseSabre. And from then onward when ever where ever i make any account on net its user name is always WiseSabre.

1 comment:

Saqib Saud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.